Here's your invitation to a brand new webinar titled ...
Get Your Piece of the $11 Billion Annual “Share Economy”
+ The Controversial Case Study: How I Drove Over 168K Clicks To My Website With Just One Graphic
It's free to attend on Monday, November 30th at 11AM Pacific / 2PM Eastern.
Here's why you should be paying attention to Pinterest - I know this one statistic hit me like a bolt of lightning:
"The half-life of a Facebook post is 90 minutes. The average half life of a Pinterest Post is 3.5 MONTHS." (Wisemetrics and Piqora)
That means on average a Pinterest post lasts 1,703 times longer than a Facebook post.
In fact, we still get repins and clicks for pins published over 3 years ago!
Here are some other crazy Pinterest statistics.
- Pinterest users spend 70% more than visitors from other social networks.
- The average order value of a sale from Pinterest is $50.
- 87% of Pinterest users have bought something online after browsing pins.
- 93% of people on Pinterest use it to plan their purchases.
- Only 20% of Pinterest users ever create content, the other 80% simply pin and share the content.
In other words, if you have a business and you want to market it and you're not on Pinterest, then you're missing out on a massive opportunity.
So how about it?
Ready to work smarter and not harder?
We start Monday at 11AM Pacific / 2PM Eastern.
Hit this link to get registered for the webinar: