SoManyHits.com: Does it deliver on its promise?
Right out of the gate, the company boasts a sign-up rate of 83% for people viewing the presentation video in full. While I can not confirm that, it could be legit as the program is completely free to join.
So what is the catch?
While the program is free to join, they do have upgrade options. Before I get to the upgrade options I have to mention that the free account is beyond generous. You also don't get hit with OTO's (one time offers) when signing in to your account.
Before getting into all the benefits you get as a free member, let's first delve into what SoManyHits is ...
Like the sales video explains, SoManyHits.com is first and foremost a URL tracking and shortening service, meaning you can shorten all your affiliate links, and track how many clicks they receive. Unlike most other tracking services (even the paid ones), there is no limit on the amount of campaigns you can create or clicks you may receive during a given month, before paying more money to keep on tracking. This is true even for free members.
They also made it easy to track multiple advertising sources from the same campaign tracking URL, by simply adding a keyword identifiable to you to the end of the tracking URL. When a shortened tracking URL is followed, the hit is recorded and displayed in your back-office, complete with a break-down of where the hits came from (keywords appended).
The service also promises to create a flood of traffic to any and all campaigns that will keep on doubling. While this may sound outrageous, it is actually very likely to happen because of their unique referral system. Well ..., when I say unique, for those of you familiar with their sister site EasyCash4Ads.com, it actually makes use of the exact same 2-up referral system where your first two referrals are passed up to your sponsor into what they call traffic lines. Every person who ends up in one of your traffic lines will first have to sponsor two people who will go to their sponsor, which means that particular traffic line keeps doubling.
If you are put off by the notion that you first need to refer two people that go to your sponsor, before the system can begin working for you, the good news is that sign-ups should not be hard to come by, seeing that the program is free to join and their affiliate tools also helps a lot to achieving this requirement (more on that later).
It should be noted, when you create a new campaign, you can choose to promote the campaign through your traffic lines via an interstitial ad or (for pro members) a pop-under ad. Members may also choose not to promote certain campaigns.
While there is something to be said about the annoyance of pop-under and interstitial ads, bear in mind that their target market is Internet marketers. These are the same people signing up for programs through traffic exchanges, so I can very well see this traffic converting very well indeed.
The owners of SoManyHits.com realize the strength of an affiliate network, and this is reflected in the tools they make available to members to promote their affiliate links. These pages can also easily be shared as stunning image cards to your Twitter and Facebook followers with a click of a button.
Members have an abundance of emails and banners, as well as some other nifty tools to promote their links, not to mention affiliate links also get promoted through their shortened tracking links, which means they can actually lay claim to their product slogan of working smarter, not harder.
Free members will receive 40% of the commission amount, while the other 60% will go to the first upgraded member in their up-line. This effectively means upgraded members will make an extra 60% commission from members who have already qualified out of their traffic lines.
Taking this up yet another notch, they also pay out performance bonuses where you could earn an additional 40% commission. Earn $700 and you will get an extra $100 on top of the $50 bonus you received. Taking into consideration that upgraded members also receive 60% second tier commissions from free members who qualified out of their traffic lines, it effectively means you will earn 40% extra commission through your own efforts, as well as from free members in your down-line.
From what I understand, the developers are already working on more features to be implemented that will be available to pro members. While the free plan will impress even the most critical user, members will be hard-pressed not to upgrade, especially taking the affordable upgrade options into account.
In summary, SoManyHits.com is a well-thought-out service, offering a lot of value for the cash strapped marketer with a generous compensation plan, and a promise to grow a traffic monster that will serve you well in time to come.
What I Liked